Policies for our Berlin, OH Hotel
Check In: 3:00 pm
Check Out: 11:00 am
Payment: Full payment is due at check-in. We are not responsible for the policies of 3rd party bookings.
Payments Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express & Cash.
Rates & Occupancy: All rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guests are allowed in select rooms for an additional fee of $10 per guest per night.
Children: Children under the age of 18 stay free.
Pets: Pets are only allowed in select 2nd Level Double Queen Rooms. Pets are not permitted in the lobby or any common areas of the inn with the exception of registered service animals. View our entire pet policy agreement.
Smoking: All rooms and inside areas are non-smoking. Ask the front desk for directions to our designated outdoor smoking areas.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled by 3pm on the day before arrival. If a guest cancels after 3pm on the day before or the day of arrival, or doesn’t arrive on the date of arrival a cancellation/no show fee will be charged to the guests’ credit card of 1 nights stay.
Lodging on the Square is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our property and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our hotel meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the hotel afforded to those without service animals.
- The Accessible King Room is located on the ground floor with no steps to access the entrance of the hotel.
- This fully ADA Accessible first floor room features a King Bed, sitting chair, a private entrance, an open floor plan and wide doorways to accommodate a wheelchair.
- This room offers alarms and strobes for the visually and hearing impaired.
- The en-suite bath offers a roll in shower, shower chair, and grip bars in the toilet and shower area.
- Complimentary breakfast is offered in the accessible breakfast room or may be enjoyed in the privacy of your room.
If you require other items please call us directly at (303) 893-1060 prior to your arrival, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at (303) 893-1060 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
New Health & Safety Protocols
- To reduce germs on touched items, we’ve made hand sanitizer available in our public areas and removed our complimentary daily newspapers.
- Guest directories have been removed from our guest rooms.
- We have amended our food service options by adding pre-packaged Heat & Eat options to our complimentary breakfast.
- We have discontinued evening snacks for the time being.
- We’ve increased social distancing by removing tables and chairs in our Gathering Room.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
We have instructed our housekeeping staff to not enter your room during your stay. For multiple night stays, you can request service to obtain additional toiletries and towels.
In our shared spaces, we’ve added more frequent cleaning of high-touch areas including:
- Front Desk
- Public Bathroom
- Stair Handrail
- Public Entry Doors
Lodging on the Square is a United States based business which complies with applicable laws to protect your personal information. As a data controller, upon consent, we will collect and process your personal information in order to provide you with superior service, analyze your travel and accommodation preferences, and inform you of specials, packages and events. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
Individuals located in the European Union have a right to change, request deletion of, or know the extent of personal information collected by our business. Unless required to do otherwise by law, we will honor requests to update, correct, change, or delete personal data following successful identity verification.
Lodging on the Square has adopted reasonable physical, technical and organizational safeguards which guard against accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use or processing of the personal data in our possession. Customers and visitors will be promptly notified in the event of any known unauthorized access to, or use of personal data.
Collection and Storage of Personal Data
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of our customers, shall to the best of our knowledge, be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with country-specific data protection regulations.
- We only collect personal data to be able to deliver accommodations in a safe and legal way for both us and the guest and in line with required regulations.
- As we only use personal data for the purposes mentioned in the point above we assume guest give consent by a clear affirmative action (entering their own personal data by themselves and confirming the reservation by pressing a button in the system).
- We collect the following personal data: name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card data.
- We never collect personal data for accompanying children under 16.
- We never use personal data for profiling purposes.
- We never sell or use personal data that we have received to a third party.
- Subscriptions to receive email updates will be held indefinitely.
- You may request deletion of your data from our marketing databases by opting out of consent.
- If you wish to update, remove, or add to the information collected by our website or held by our marketing team, you may submit your request on our website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any incident related to a data breach or theft of data is immediately reported to the Privacy Commission.
Customer Access to Data Requests
- If a customer asks for their personal data, we will provide it free of charge.
- We communicate the personal data we store to our customer both through the booking confirmation and in the arrival information. The only exception to this rule is credit card information which we only send encrypted and only upon specific request.
Visiting Our Website
By visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process personal data collected or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary.
Visitors to our website may opt-out of cookies storage at any time and prevent the setting of cookies by means of a setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies.
We operate an email mailing list program used to inform consented subscribers about news, specials, and events. Users subscribe through an online automated process where they give their explicit permission. The subscriber’s personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
Email marketing messages may contain tracking beacons, tracked clickable links, or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to the customer’s engagement, geographic, and demographics. Through our emails you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
Subscriptions to Newsletters
Our customers are informed regularly by means of a newsletter about offers, specials and events. The customer may only receive our newsletter by (1) having a valid e-mail address and (2) the customer consents to the subscription.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter is only used to send our newsletter. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the customer at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the customer has given, may be cancelled at any time. To unsubscribe to our newsletter, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by email or in writing.
External Website Links & Third Parties
Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout our website.
We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Visitors to our website should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.