Well behaved dogs and cats are welcome at our dog friendly Berlin, Ohio Hotel. Your 4 legged friends can stay with you in one of our three upper-level Double Queens – Pet Friendly rooms. Each room features a private entrance and our staff will have a special treat waiting for your pet upon arrival. Check out fun things to do with your dog in Amish Country.
Dog Friendly Berlin Ohio Hotel
Go Treasure Hunting
Mt Hope Auction
A one of a kind experience for you and your pet.
4 Legged friends are welcome to join you while you shop.
Holmes County Flea Market
Leashed dogs are welcome to join your treasure hunt.
Walnut Creek Flea Market
Allows well behaved dogs to join you while you peruse.
Dine With Your Dog
Plain & Simple Diner
Casual atmosphere with great staples like burgers, hot dogs & wings in Berlin.
Olde World Bakery and Bistro
Scratch-made breakfast, lunch & dinner. Fresh salads, burgers, sandwiches & baked goods in Berlin.
In Millersburg and Berlin, treat yourselves to an old-fashioned ice cream treat or quick meal.
- Pets are welcome at our Amish Country hotels for an additional fee of $20 per pet, per night
- 2 pet maximum per room
- Dogs are not permitted in the Lobby or Breakfast Room
- Any pets not listed at check-in are subject to additional charges
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room unless they are in a crate
- You are responsible for any damage to the room or other property
- You are expected to pick up after your pet, and there are several designated easy to reach pet relief areas
- Dog bowls and blankets are available upon request